Beer is a fermented drink which has been brewed by our ancestors for thousands of years. Beer was part of the daily diet, it was used in religions practices and as a payment instrument.
We would like to preserve and develop that historical, cultural and culinary heritage.
Practical daily training course for beginners.
- Beer: long traditions and health
- Brewing equipment and instruments
- Malting, mashing, fermenting, maturing
- Weather to drink or to enjoy
- Tasting of home brewed beers
- Practical workshop: brewing of beer
A good opportunity to open the door into the exciting world of beer brewing under supervision of experienced instructor.
Lecturer: Rein Lillak
- Experienced lecturer, trainer and scientist
- Project manager
The time, place and payment order can be specified in agreement with customer.
Please contact us:
Phone: +372 5558 9304